Google Pay Merchant Good Morning Offer 2020
Google Pay Merchant Offers, Google Pay Merchant Good Morning Offer, Google Pay Merchant Weekly Bonus Offer, Google Pay Merchant Get Started Offer, Google Pay Merchant Accept Payments Offer, Google Pay Merchant Good Morning Offer 2020 – Hello All Readers. Today We Came with another important news Regarding Google Pay Marchent Good Morning Offer Live Again. So without any waste of time let get started.
Don’t miss any Updated, Join our Telegram Channel Today
If you don’t have Google Pay Business Account then Don’t Worry Join Our Telegram, lots of agents there. They Verify in 5 Minutes Google Pay Merchant Account For Free Using this Working Method. So Join Telegram and you will Get your Own Google Pay Business Account. Enjoy Our Free Recharge Tricks.
Also Read:- [Big Loot] LCD Writing Digital Pad only at 299
Google Pay Merchant Good Morning Offer :
Offer is Now Live Again For Some Merchant Accounts, Check-In Your Account
- Open and Login Google Pay Business App.
2. After Sharing Your QR Code Sale Any Thing Of Amount ₹50 Or More.
3. Tell To Your Customer To Make Payment On QR Code (Minimum ₹50 Eligible For Offer) l.
4. On Your 3rd Transaction Of ₹50 Or More, You Will Get Reward Cashback every day.
5. This Way Accept Daily ₹50 ×3 From Different Customer & Get Upto ₹51 every day.
6. Remember You Can Get Only One Cashback For 3rd Payment Accept.
7. Offer Expires On March 31, 2020
Google Pay Merchant Weekly Bonus Offer :
1. Complete and receive 20 transactions for the week on Google Pay for Business app and you will earn a scratch card worth up to ₹2020.
2. Each transaction must be at least ₹50 from Google Pay users to qualify. The reward can be earned weekly.
3. To qualify for this offer, you must be a verified merchant on Google Pay for business.
4. Offer Expires On March 31, 2020
Join Our Telegram Channel
Terms & Conditions :
- To participate in a Google Pay for the Business offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
- You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offers, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay for Business Terms of Service.
- Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay for Business offer program at any time, at its sole discretion.
- To be eligible for each cashback reward, you must be a verified merchant on Google Pay for business. To be verified as a Google Pay for Business merchant: (1) Tap on My Store on the Google Pay for Business app and proceed to Verify your business option. (2) Follow the in-app instructions to be verified as Google Pay for the Business merchant.
- Only the first transaction of the day of at least 50 that is successfully received on Google Pay for business from a Google Pay user is eligible for a cashback reward.
- Weekly, each of the qualifying transactions must be from a unique Google Pay user to be eligible.
- For the purpose of this offer, the week starts on Sunday 12:01 AM and ends on Saturday 11:59 PM
- You can earn a maximum of one scratch card worth up to Indian Rupee Ten Thousand (INR 5001) per week during the offer period.
- A reward will be paid directly to your linked bank account within 1 week after the reward is earned.
- Please be sure that you have a UPI enabled savings to account linked to your Google Pay for the Business app within forty-five (45) days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
- You can earn rewards up to a total value of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March), across all Google Pay for Business offers.
- This offer is subject to your compliance with the Google Pay for Business Terms of Service.