Create Jio Payments Bank Account
How To Create Jio Payments Bank Account?
Jio Payments Bank, Create Jio Payments Bank Account, How To Create Jio Payments Bank Account?, How To Open Jio Payments Bank Account?, Jio Payments Bank UPI, Jio Payment Bank App. Hello, Guys, I am Lootscart, Today we are Came with an Interesting Topic. Hope you guys enjoy these tricks. So let’s Get Started.
I know we all are waiting for Jio Payments Bank. Its publicly now, so if you want to make money by Google Pay & PhonePe so let’s see how we Open the Jio Payments Bank very Easily.
- Simplifying digital payments, banking and financial inclusion for every Indian.
- All transactions at Jio Payments Bank outlets are secured through your biometric Aadhaar, which means that only you can access your account by physically visiting the nearest outlet
- You can make recharges, pay bills, transfer money and much more from your Jio Payments Bank account through your MyJio App or by visiting a Jio Payments Bank outlet nearest to you.
- Now you can deposit/withdraw money from your Jio Payments Bank account without filling any form, carrying passbook or visiting ATM. Just visit the nearest Jio Payments Bank outlet.
- Coming Soon Over 70,000 Banking Outlets All Over India.
Requirement:– Pan Card Number, Aadhaar Numer (Mobile Registered)
- First of all Download Jio Money App from Playstore.
- All you need is Jio Mobile Number to Create Jio Money Wallet Account.
- Now Select Your Jio Slim Slot and Verify it with OTP.
- Complete all other processes like to enter your name, email and other details and you will be on the dashboard of Jio Money Wallet.
- Now Update or Install My Jio App.
- After Updating your MyJio App Just Open it and Go to Dashboard and Check if you’re able to See Jio Bank Option there or Not.
- OR Just Open Given Link in your Default Browser. : Jio Payments Bank Account Direct Link
- Allow Notification and Open that Using My Jio App.
- You will be redirected to the Jio Payments Bank Welcome Page. Tap om Let’s Get Started Button.
- Select your JIO sim as you need to Link it as your Bank Account.
- NOTE: If your Jio number is not linked with any bank then don’t create it now.
- Proceed and It will verify your Mobile Number automatically.
- Set your 4 Digit MPIN and Allow Fingerprint Unlock.
- Get back to Dashboard and After some time you will able to See a Banner Like Upgrade Jio Payments Bank Saving Account Banner.
- If you are not able to see banner then try after some time. Or refresh Jio App.
- Enter your Aadhar Number and Proceed.
- Fill all the asked details along with your PAN Card and other Details.
- Filling all the details Just Tap on Proceed Button.
- Your address will be as your aadhaar card and Set is as Current Address and Go Ahead.
- Enter Nominee Details if you want to or you can skip this step.
- Review your Full Profile.
- Agree with Terms and Proceed.
- Your application will be confirmed and Reviewed by Jio Customer Care within 7 Days.
- Don’t Worry!! It will get verified within 1 Minute and you will get Confirmation Message.
- You can check your profile details from App.
- You can Link and Payments Bank and Create My Jio UPI Address.
Jio Payments Bank Customer Care Number: