The Xiaomi Sub-brand Redmi Launched Their New Latest 64MP Camera Phone comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC & MediaTek Helio G90T gaming SoC. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro comes in Halo White and Shadow Black color options as well. Xiaomi also launched Redmi Note 8 at its event. The phone is available in Neptune Blue, Space Black, and Moonlight White color options. There’s also a new Cosmic Purple color. So let’s watch Major Key specifications of these phones and go for Price and availability.
8-)Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro 😎
- World’s First 64MP Rear AI Quad Camera Setup.
- New Trends of Mobiles Aura Fluid Design.
- It comes with Helio G90T(Gaming SoC) with LiquidCool Technology.
- 16.58cm (6.53) Dot Notch HDR Display.
- First Time built-in Amazon Alexa.
- Higher Battery this time; 4500mAh high-capacity battery.
- Splash-proof design, Protected by P2i.
- Dual Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 (Back & Front).
- 2+1 SIM with a dedicated microSD slot.
😎 Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 😎
- 48MP AI Quad Camera Array.
- Aura Fluid Design.
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 665.
- 4000mAh two-day battery.
- Type-C | 18W Fast Charger in-box.
- Dual Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5.
- 16cm (6.3) Full High-Definition+ Display.
- Up to 6GB RAM + 512GB expandable storage.
Like the Redmi Note 8, the Note 8 Pro comes with Android 9.0 Pie out of the box, with an Android 10 update expected in the future. The device is available in black, red, blue and white, and is priced at Rs 14,999 (6GB + 64GB), Rs 15,999 (6GB + 128GB) and Rs 17,999 (8GB + 128GB).
Sale for both the phones begins October 21, 12 pm on Xiaomi’s own online and offline stores, as well as Amazon India.